Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

The Final Challenge - Assessment 3

Teaching is such an inspirational experience and I cannot believe that  I have been lucky enough to finally experience it.  It has certainly been a very hard, but rewarding journey so far.  Not long to go now before I can take a breath and regroup for next Term. 

I am heading in to my next and final assignment for the term now.  It may not be until that assessment piece is completed and submitted that I will make it back to my blog here.

So, during that time, good luck to everyone and I hope all is going to plan! 

If interested, you can find my webquest here and my website linked to the webquest here.

Keep an eye out for Hiroyuki-kun and Karen who are assisting the students in the webquest.

Warm wishes
Kylie B

No comments:

Post a Comment